Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thrift Store Treasures 2

Lucy and I took a trip to the thrift store today and found some treasures AND we got some treasures we ordered online a while ago in the mail today, so I felt like I should probably share all the awesomeness with you.

First of all, I found the best article of clothing I've ever found at a Thrift Store:
Boom. Yes. I will be wearing this everyday of my life. 

I think this will become my new laptop bag. It's such an awesome mustard yellow. 

They had like, 10 of these. I'm not sure why, or why someone thought it was worth $5. I did not buy this.
How great is this desk? It's so pretty. Can't you just imagine a funky chair and a beautiful iMac on it? 


I plan on using this bottle to make my own vanilla extract. We'll see how that goes.


And then I got some awesome treasures from Zulily. Which I love. Great deals and such cute stuff. 

I've been coveting these books since I first saw them. And I'm so glad they arrived in time for Lucy's easter basket!

Eeek! I love Mr.Darcy. 
And finally, my new favorite shoes. Flowers! Bows! SPRING!
What a fun day for us! I'll have to post pictures of the cute little handmade coat I got for Lucy later. I love me some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment