Thursday, December 8, 2011

Polar Express Day at School

Jeff's school had a "Polar Express Reading Night". They had cookies, and pictures with Santa, and you wore your PJ's, and a "Conductor" read the story. It was really cute. And we took Lucy. I'll have to scan in the awesomely bad Polaroid picture we got with Santa.

We boarded a "train" to listen to the story:



It looks like she is listening so well. Lies. She was a crazy women.


I knew she was going to be going to school, and looking so grown up sitting in the seats, and playing with the kids...so I put her in pigtails and feety pajamas. CHILDHOOD FOREVER!
She listened for...5 seconds maybe? Then she ran away...

To read books: (she's such a rebel)


Then we went to visit Daddy's room:
And Lucy played with Daddy's tangrams.
And then she fell and bumped her head and made the saddest face ever:

You're welcome for the overly detailed post about my night!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could pull off pigtails as well as she does. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete