Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm a terrible blogger

Let's just take a moment and discuss how I sucked up 30 Days Hath November.

I sucked it up.

I don't know why it was so hard for me to do this year, I wouldn't say I'm any more busy this year. I just failed.

Sorry friends.

Or one person that reads this.

Rachel Jones. What up? :)

So let me make it up to you.

Starting now:

With this awesomely hilarious clip from a Simpson's episode that aired last week. It's possibly my favorite episode ever. Because it's all about hipsters. And I love it.

Anyway, this clip pretty sums up my "Confessions of a Bottle Feeding Mom" title nicely.






This is my new favorite quote, from Marge:

"Parenting should be about a 'style'! Parenting is about bedtimes! And computer passwords! And complicated punishments you make up and never follow through on!"

Yessss....Amen.

More posts to come. About what an awesome/terrible mom I am.

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean we're not friends?
    I like your life. And I like being your reader (although I think we're both pretty sure I'm not the only, but who doesn't like shout outs?!)

    Also, your background is the best yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I should have said "friend" instead of person. We're besties.
      I like my life too. :)

      Delete