Sunday, January 1, 2012

Help me decide...

So for Christmas I got (well...am getting) an iPhone 4s! YAHOO! I'm very excited about it. Now I just have to figure out which case to get! There are so many fantastic, beautiful cases for the iPhone. I want a lovely unique one. So friends, help me decide.

All these cases are from society6. Which I love. Check it out. Now, I've only searched through about 200 of the 1,400 cases, so this is only a beginning.

Option One:


Option Two:


Notice a theme? I love the typography (is that what you call it?) I love beautiful phrases, written beautifully. Here's some more options:

Option Three:



Ok, this next one has been my favorite so far. I really love this song. 

Option Four: 


There are so many lovely ones! It's hard to decide. I'm sure I'll eventually have a collection. But I need a perfect first one. Tell me what you think. I'm open to suggestions. 

2 comments: