Monday, January 30, 2012

What's for Dinner? 1.30

Jeff brought home flowers, for no reason, so I popped open a bottle of... sparkling grape juice, and we had a loverly dinners!

This was one of those "use what you have" dinner. For me that means pasta.




I even let Lucy drink a little sparkling grape juice, out of a fancy cup, which she promptly spilled everywhere.


And then, my favorite. Good ol fashioned pudding pie. 


(I added the pie crust hearts...because I love pie crust...)



Yum. I'm going back for a second piece. 

2 comments:

  1. What kind of sauce/dressing do you have on your pasta? I'm always looking for a quick option other than tomato sauce, but I'm not a fan of the canned alfredo stuff.

    Also, that pie. I need it in my belly now. The little hearts are so cute, and who wouldn't want extra pie crust? When I was a kid I used to eat the leftover scraps raw. Nothing like lard, flour and salt!

    Thirdly, that picture of Lucy is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: I totally made this sauce up. I used olive oil, garlic, random other spices and italian dressing. Weird? Yes. But it actually tasted pretty good.

    Second: I ate the scraps raw this time, and so did Lucy. A good pie crust is my favorite, I actually don't even like a lot of fruit pies, but get it so I can eat the crust.

    Thirdly: Thank you! She looks like a baby drunkard, and I think it's hilarious too! haha.

    Fourth: I'm eating the last piece of pie right now. :)

    ReplyDelete