Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Want it Wednesday: Lucy Edition

I get why kids have way to much stuff and are spoiled rotton. It's WAY fun to give your kids things that make them happy. And, there are SO many cute kid clothes out there, I could easily go broke just dressing Lucy. But as a parent, you have to have self control blah blah blah.

Here's the latest list of things I'm coveting for Lucy.

Do you remember Chip and Dale? RESCUE RANGERS? Childhood love. That I can display on Lucy for only $12.94.


I love these pants. I want a matching pair, but I probably can't pull them off quite as well as Lucy.
(She also needs these...because I had them as a child. Anyone else remember these babies?)

I. LOVE. THESE.


I know, I know, there's more to life than clothes....

BOOKS!


I have very fond memories of this book as a child. Are you sensing a theme? I just give Lucy things I loved/love. Haha. 

When I saw these books, I almost squealed right out loud. Beautiful design AND classic books for kids? Hello Easter Basket. 



No comments:

Post a Comment