Monday, February 13, 2012

What's for Dinner Monday

I've been working hard all day preparing a gourmet meal.


Ta Da!!




Don't be jealous.


I wish I would have taken pictures of the food I made this weekend. Killer chicken soup, and made from scratch spaghetti and meatballs. And Lucy and I made heart cookies with homemade strawberry frosting. I was a kitchen diva this weekend. Today however...not so much. And now, I'm curled up under a blanket, drinking a pepsi and watching Monday night TV (which is terrible by the way.)

It is a super beautiful night tonight


If I wasn't so lazy I'd go do something adventures. 

But instead, I think I'll drink this pepsi, eat some heart cookies, and watch some Downton Abbey on Netflix. 

Happy Monday Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently obsessed with Downton Abbey. Secret confession. Our dinners are looking somewhat similar tonight as well :-) Glad to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete