Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15: Three Blogs I Always Read

I would like to say I always read Carrie's blog, but I don't think she's posted since last November*, so...I'll have to pick some other ones:


Rage Against the Minivan

If the name doesn't grab you, the amazingly cute kids will. This is a wonderful blog full of honesty, diversity, and poop. Oh, and this hilarious video, which will be officially the only slightly political thing I posted about the election.


ABBYBLUJAY

Confession: I don't know this women. I found her blog through a mutual friend. But I want to know her. She writes like we're talking over coffee, and always makes me laugh. I love her SLW (single lady wednesday) series because it reminds me so much of my SAHM life (Stay At Home Mom). No Pants and sleeping on piles of laundry? Everyday.

Brandflakes For Breakfast

This is a sometimes hilarious blog full of the crazy and creative. It's a fun one to add to your list, just to see if anyones making 3D Photobooths that make little creepy figurines of yourself, or taking pictures of hipsters walking down the street and judging their style.


I do love reading blogs, it's part of my morning routine. Make coffee, get some breakfast, read my blogs. Anyone got any good ones to share? I'm always up for adding new ones!


*edit: she last posted in June...which isn't as bad..but still...come on Carrie!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment