Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 16: Someone Who Inspires Me

This post had me stumped.

Because all the people who inspire me, I've already written about. And I wanted to do something new! I had to promise myself that I would only write a sappy (slightly creepy) post about Carrie every OTHER year. Ya know...to cut back on the creepy factor.

So I thought about my other options:

My Mom. Did it.
Kathy Ryman. Did it.

......

I was this close to writing about Joe Baughman. Because, in his own, slightly cruel way, he does inspire me. But...well...that'd be weird right?


So....

I dug really deep...

And thought about who really blesses my life, who I find myself wanting to be like.

And....

Well.....


I picked.....



Stella.



This kid has made me laugh til I cried since she was old enough to squeeze out her "old man" laugh. She's surly not perfect, I saw her "terrible two's". But, as her mother always says, her highs are high and her lows are low. She is easy going (as long as she has her blankie close), and kind, and hilarious. 

Me to Lucy: "Come here Peanut"
Stella: "Amber, why you call her Peanut?"
Me: "Because she's little like a peanut."
Stella. ".....My mom calls me hoofer butt." 

When a new baby came to her home, there wasn't a jealous bone in her body. She loves helping with baby "Navel". She is the kind of kid who squeals with delight when you chase her, or let her run you over with her Barbie Jeep. 



She is my hero. I want to be her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment