Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day Two: A Favorite Movie

I was watching a TV show last night and one character asked the other what their favorite movie in the last year was. And not the cool one you tell people so you sound more intelligent than you are, but the one that you didn't want to tell people you saw, but you laughed and cried and loved it for no good reason. Your guilty pleasure movie. So I thought I'd share my guilty pleasure movie with you. From the last year at least, because honestly, there are probably a lot of them that I love but am scared to tell the general public (Joe Baughman) in fear of scorn.



Pitch Perfect. It was hilarious. And it made me want to listen to popular music. And be Rebel Wilson's best friend.



My favorite line was "Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that's what counts"

Makes me giggle just thinking of it.

Don't judge me Joe.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, but seriously... I LOVED that movie. So did Chris :) We made a point of seeing it on the select theaters weekend in Fort Wayne. So... you probably don't have to be as embarrassed as us :)

    ReplyDelete