Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 7: A song for the day

Confessional Time:

I went to see Pitch Perfect the other week, which I already wrote about. And it's full of upbeat popular music. I have been in a angry fem music kick for a while, so I've felt the need to boogie down to repetitive, uninspired music with terrible messages. I thought about sharing one for you that has been stuck in my head, and I want to pluck it out with hot tongs. (I just realized it's by the famous "One Direction" I've heard so much about, but have never listened to, until now) But it's so terrible (sorry one direction fans) that I can't bear to share more than this terrible chorus with you.


Let’s go crazy,crazy crazy till we see the sun
 I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love
We’ll never ever stop not for anyone  
Tonight let’s get some and live while we’re young
and live while we’re young 
oh oh oh oh oh 
tonight let’s get some
and live while we're young



I weep for future generations. 

So instead, I will give you this, still poppy, boogie down song. But I really like it. Dance to it. 


I'm dancing right now. *shake it shake it*


No comments:

Post a Comment