Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day Eight: The last item I purchased.



It's craft bazaar time! This will be the third year I've made and sold things at local craft bazaars. My first bazaar is this saturday which means this week will be full of daily trips to hobby lobby, late night sewing, and spending way to much money. Seriously, the ladies at Hobby Lobby know me by name. I answer other shoppers questions, because I know where everything is and what is on sale when. I should work there. I feel like every time I go shopping I come home with more fabric or tulle.

There is something wonderful and terrifying about selling things you've handmade. It's so much more terrifying when you have to sit and watch as people pick up your stuff and either love it, or whisper about how they could make it so easy. My only goal this year is to actually make some money. I'm not very optimistic.

The last two years I've crafted with Carrie. We called our little business "Sugar Bee", and I thought about keeping that, but it didn't seem right with out Carrie. Sugar Bee is hers. Then I thought "One Crafty Mother" was stinkin hilarious. But apparently, not that original, and I thought maybe church craft bazaars would not find it as hilarious.

So I've decided to be "Copy Paste Crafts" because honestly...I just copy other people's great ideas.


So Saturday if you have nothing to do, and are in Dowagiac Michigan, come out to the Lion Club and buy some crap I made. Love ya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment