Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day One and Two: Self Portrait and 3 Inspirational Quotes

Day One: Self Portrait:

I don't do pictures. I'm a chubby girl who doesn't really know how to dress, or do makeup, or do my hair. I hate video chatting because all I can see is my double chin. So self portrait was not my favorite. Plus how does one take pictures of themselves? Especially when your camera doesn't have a self timer. You use your mac's photo booth. That's how. And you laugh at your kid running around yelling "cheeese".

Ok, Ok, here's a better one for you:
I literally just took that one. Look how awesome white my teeth look. Thank you iphoto editing.





Day Two: Three Inspirational Quotes:

I'm not super big into inspirational quotes. And even if I am, they usually change rather often. But I will come up with 3 for you.

This one is a great one, and by one of my favorite authors. This is hanging on my front door:


This isn't my pillow, but I'm currently in the process of making some to put all over my house. (Does this count as an inspirational quote? Yes.)


This is a fantastic thing to remember. If I wasn't such a baby, I'd tattoo this on my body. I need something smaller to tattoo...maybe just the reference? Maybe just "C" and only I'll know what it means....


Ha. I'm doing awesome already at this 30 Days Hath November thing. Tomorrow? "Something I never leave the house without." Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Tattoos don't hurt that bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you ARE hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bad is "THAT" bad? Give me a number 1-10. 1 being toe cramp, 10 being labor...without drugs.

    ReplyDelete