Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day Fourteen: A favorite movie

This is a hard one. I so love movies. My favorite depends on my mood. So how bout I tell you about a few?

In the mood for something to scare the pants off you? The Shining. All the way. Jeff and I went to the Overlook Hotel in Colorado on our honeymoon. (Which was the setting for The Shining TV series which sucks.)
How about something weird, and dark, that makes your life seem a bit more normal? Donnie Darko. (It doesn't hurt that Jake Gyllenhaal is dreamy)

Wish you lived in a simpler time where men sang and danced and kidnapped you in the middle of the night and then you fell in love? Well my friends, then Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is your kind of flick.

This is one of my (many) guilty pleasures. It's one of those movies I pretend I don't know anything about when talking with movie buffs. But it is a Christmas must. Romantic, funny, and Jack Black is my one true love, after my husband of course.

And last, is probably one of my real favorites. It's fantastic. It makes me want to wear fancy dresses and fur and go on boat rides. (All things I hate doing in real life...)

No comments:

Post a Comment