Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day Twelve: 3 Blogs I can't get enough of.

(This picture has nothing to do with this post...I just think blog posts without pictures are boring...and this was what I did this morning.)

I really enjoy reading blogs. It's fun to see inside people's world's. Here are 3 of my favorites.

The Dreams of Joe Baughman is probably my favorite. For two reasons I think. 1. There is something profoundly fascinating about someone's subconscious. And you usually don't get to see the inside of someone else's. 2. I feel famous when I end up in a Joe Baughman dream. As long as I don't get killed off....I would much rather be extremely good at something I'm terrible at in real life.
Do you know Joe Baughman? If you do Google your name + Joe Baughman dream, and see if you've shown up in his dream. It's funny who shows up randomly.

My next favorite is KP Transformation 2. Even if you aren't familiar with Carrie and her ministry, you should check it out. The idea of "Urban Missionaries" is an interesting concept that hits very close to home.

The last one is a beautiful blog called gathered heart and is written by an old Prairie Camp friend. She has great taste in design and I find her blog inspiring.

So now, get out there and add some new blogs to your reading list!
And while your at it, follow me! It makes me sad that I don't have any followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment