Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day Eighteen: What I wore today

This post is a day late, which is fortunate because yesterday I didn't get out of my oversized Pink Floyd Shirt and leggings. Not that this is too much better. I got up at 6 today to go to a Craft Bazaar with the parents. And I didn't shower.


Jeans: Something that starts with a V. I got them at TJ Maxx for $19. Score.
Shoes: Olive Green Classic TOMS. Love. I hardly wear anything else.
Jacket: Columbia Fleece. It's getting sad and old. And apparently really short. It looks strangely short on me.
Scarf: T-shirt scarf I made myself. And purposely picked out to match my TOMS. Because I'm cool like that.
Purse: Oversized awesomeness from Charming Charlie's in Granger. (Go to this store. It's an accessory obsessed women's dream)
T-shirt:


The best T-shirt I've ever owned. It's this perfect balence of thick, sturdy material that's still super soft. And it's long. And it's from RemedyFM. And I stole it from Joe. Or maybe he gave it to me. The details are fuzzy, but it's mine now, and that's all that matters.

I pretty much wear some form of this outfit everyday. Sorry it's not more exciting. But that's my life. In fact, when I got home from running all my errands I said "Jeff! Quick take a picture of what I'm wearing today." "Why now?!" he said "Because I want to take a picture before I change into sweat pants. Which is exactly what I did right after these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment