Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day Nine: A close up of my day.


I feel like this picture pretty much sums up my day. My day revolves around this kid, as you can see from the disaster of a house behind her. If she wants to color all day, I'm game. Sorry dishes. But this day was "nastics" day. (Gymnastics), so we where off to do flips and hang on the bars.... unfortunately we've missed a few weeks, and apparently missed the news that the time changed, or something because we showed up and no one was there. Explain that to a two year old. I kept saying "We couldn't go to gymnastics today! Everybody was gone!" And she would put her hands on her face and scream "BODY!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?"

So, we went to WalMart instead.
And bought a mirror.

And then drove home:

(I love it so much when she sleeps like this, so much that I'm willing to turn around while I'm driving to take a picture.)

And then, on this particular day, the power went out. Which makes me thankful for a few things: warm days, sunlight, and a fully charged Mac with a 7 hour battery life. But it was a bit chilly, so we snuggled together and played a little ipad.


The best part of my day? Sitting beside her bed, trying to get her to go to sleep, with 42 songs of "Pooh Bear". Well, that's not really it, I get sick of Pooh Bear, and start to realize how I have a terrible singing voice. The best part, is when she is staring at me, and suddenly throws her arms around my neck and says "Love you Mama." Are you weeping yet? I am. Again.
This is my life.
These are my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment