Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day Five: Three Years Ago Today

3 Years Ago Today, A lot of really historical things where happening...like this:



But as the Avett Brothers say, "Your life doesn't change by the man that's elected" so I don't really want to write about that.

I was trying to think of what was happening in MY life 3 years ago today. So I downloaded my Facebook history from the beginning of my life on Facebook. (Since October 05...we are old friends) and realized two things.
One: I used to do the obnoxious status updates where I talked about myself in the third person you know? So it'd say "Amber Kreider...can't wait til she moves into her new house" I find that very annoying now.
Two: I had some really great friends that I never talk to anymore.

I also remembered that around this day, my very good friend Amy Stout (now Ennis) got married to her camp love Bo. This is exciting because you know what? Yesterday they welcomed their first kid into the world. Sweet Anastasia Grace, whom I cannot wait to meet, and kiss on the face, and love her whole life.

Also, about 3 years ago this was happening inside of me:


1 comment: