Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Three: Something I never leave the house without:


There are a lot of things I don't leave the house without. Like my wallet...or underwear...but those would be boring to talk about. You know what's fun to talk about? My phone. I love this little guy. Even though he's given me some trouble (We went though a time when the end button refused to work. How are you supposed to angrily hang up on people without an end button? You pull the whole battery out. It's a little more dramatic) I still love him, and take him everywhere. I think I have a fear of getting into some sort of trouble and not being able to contact help. I'll just go ahead and thank my mother for that. Whatever the reason, I feel naked without this phone. It's usually in my hand or my pocket. It feels to far away in my bag. And while I'm actually just a stay at home mom, I feel super productive when I can check and reply to emails on the go. I'm thankful for this phone, and am pretty happy with it.

-HOWEVER-

If I had an extra $200 bucks, or Santa Baby was feeling extra generous this year, I'd spit right on this Blackberry's face and become an iPhoneaholic. Seriously. This thing is awesome. It's like a magic robot that will do my bidding at the push of a button. (On a side note: I'm thankful my friend Carrie does not own one of these. I think it would pretty much replace all the things I do: keep her organized, remind her of appointments, tell her the weather, read text messages out loud and respond to them while she drives...ok...so I don't do all those things...but I could)

But this Blackberry and I have had a great time together. Without it, I would have missed capturing some of the best moments of my life:
I like how that picture of Jenee, Amy and Joe is so huge. It's one of my favorites.

(Guess what I learned how to do? Link things on my blog. I think it's super neat...so deal with it.)

Ok friends, tomorrow "A friend I adore" Be prepared to weep. I just have to decide who to write it about...hmmm...so many choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment